How it Works
This page is intended to give a guide to starting prices for some of the more popular procedures requested. It is not a comprehensive list of all procedures performed but an overview of common operations.
- 45-minute initial consultation fee (£100-£250)
- 2nd pre-operative visit usually just before the procedure (free)
- The procedure will be undertaken by Mr William Townley in London
- Initial dressing clinic appointment at one week to ensure everything is healing satisfactorily
- Subsequent clinic follow-ups usually at 2 weeks, 6 weeks, 6 months or as required (usually included in surgical fee)
- Mr Townley is contactable if you have any concerns at any stage.
There will be an initial consultation fee but the second pre-operative visit and subsequent follow-up visits are usually included in the surgical fee.
The fees below are comprehensive – inclusive of surgeon’s charges, the fees for the anaesthetist (if applicable), and the private hospital costs (which include the medical equipment, breast implants, the operating theatre costs, hotel costs etc). Prices may vary slightly between different hospitals.